When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock, however all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (better known as CPR).
There is only one automated external defibrillator (AED) can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. ZOLL's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to see and understand what you are doing. The faeture will also provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity which is unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression in real time.
Add to cart