Fire Awareness Training
- Start Date:
- Not Specified, 09:30
- Finish date:
- Not Specified, 13:00
- Last Revised:
- 20. April 2015
- 40.00 EUR per Place
- Enterprise Fund Business Centre
- Not Specified
- Book the course
- No Experience Required
- Available seats:
- 12 of 12
This course is designed to give participants an understanding of the actions to take in the event of discovering a fire or upon hearing the fire alarm sound in the workplace.
- Causes of fire in the workplace
- The triangle of combustion
- Classes of fire and method of extinction
- The Fire Plan
- Fire Precautions
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Recognition and Operation of Fire Extinguishers
On completion of this course, all participants will have a clear understanding and appreciation of fire safety issues in their workplace and be able to operate a fire extinguisher correctly and safely and participants will also receive a certificate of attendance from Siren Training.
This course will last approximately 3 hours.
For more details on this course or to book your place today, call us on +353(0)74 912 7279.